Virtual Resident Camp applies to all Cub Scout ranks- Lion, Tiger, Wolf, Bear, Webelos, Arrow of Light
June 29-August 31, 2020
“For Cub Scouts, the BSA will allow parents and other adults in the Cub Scout’s family to sign off on Webelos and Arrow of Light requirements through July 31, 2020….Cub Scouts can continue to work on their current den’s advancement through July 31, 2020. This gives extra time for Cub Scouts to complete their badge of rank; if they earn their badge of rank prior to July 31, 2020, they may advance to the next rank.” blog.scoutingmagazine.org
Mobile Area Council is hosting Cub Scout Virtual Resident Camp! The enthusiastic leaders you love at camp will be your guide for rank adventures and electives, for you to view from home. Cub Scout Resident Camp is at YOUR house this year!
Online registration is the only form of registration we have for this event. We know who participated to receive a free patch, paid for through a grant from the Mobile County Commission in support of registered Cub Scouts in the Mobile Area Council.
Videos, Tutorials, Songs & Other Resources (Available until August 31)
Flag Ceremonies (Raising & Lowering flags)
Webelos Walkabout- Powerpoint (with Sound)
Resources & More
- Bobcat Badge
- Council Events
- Donate – Resident Camp was free this year. Help support scouting programs in the council. Every bit helps.
- Leave No Trace
- Outdoor Activitty Award
- Popcorn – How does a Scout fund their year of Scouting? By selling Popcorn!
- Recruiter Patch – Don’t wait until Roundup to get your friends involved in Scouting, start now. They can get registered and begin rank advancement before fall pack meetings.
- Scout Shop – get your Scout’s rank book before you get started. In-store, curbside pickup, or delivered to your door!
- Summertime Pack Award
- World Conservation Award
- Youth Membership Application
We will add new advancement content to keep your Scout active this summer. Check out this page weekly to see what’s new. There will be a date next to the new post to keep you on track.
*If your Cub has finished the 2019-2020 rank with these videos, get their new rank book and start working on advancement this summer for the 2020-21 Scouting Year!